Monday, March 29, 2010

New Music To Daytime (March 29, 2010)

Electric Empire - Baby Your Lovin (IND)
Alexander Price - In The City (IND)
Mr Sam & Andy Duguid feat Amanda Wilson - Satisfaction Guaranteed (XELON)
The Bird & the Bee - Private Eyes (EMI)
Golden Filter - Hide Me (INERTIA)
Tania Foster - Guilty Pleasure (IND)
Banned of St Trinians - I can get What I Want (POLYDOR)
Melissa Etheridge - Fearless Love (UMA)
Mika vs Red One - Kick Ass (UMA)
Taio Cruz feat. Ludacris - Break Your Heart (UMA)
Orianthi - Shut Up and Kiss Me (UMA)
Vandalism - She Got It (VICIOUS)
Example - Watch the Sun Come Up (HUSSLE)
Utada - Come Back to Me (ISL/DEF)
BoA - Did Ya (SM ENTERTAINMENT)
Madonna vs Meck feat. Dino - Feels Like a Prayer 2008 (WARNER)

1 comment:

  1. UTADA'S 'COME BACK TO ME' IS ON DAYTIME?! I could cry right now... it's been a long time coming... THANK YOU JOY! I think I need a lie down now!

    ReplyDelete